Bienvenue à la cave Index du Forum Bienvenue à la cave
Forum de la guilde Bienvenue à la cave du serveur Nostalgeek

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cellar disaster. Need advice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue à la cave Index du Forum -> Cave -> Les stratégies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cellar disaster. Need advice Répondre en citant

Hi,

I need some advice. Had a bad situation happen this weekend with my wine cellar. My cellar is a room in a in a corner of the basement, insulated etc. In the back of the cellar behind the wall is an ash cleanout shoot for the fireplace on the floor above that was there when the house was built..so couldn't move it on the build and this was the only place I could put the cellar so worked around it. So my wife inadvertently left the ash shoot on the base of the fireplace open with an active fire... with hot coals falling down into the ash pit behind the wall behind my cellar. I caught it in time later that evening and made sure there were no active coals burning, nothing still smoking, but unfortunately the damage was done, cellar filled with the smell of ash.
So, I know this is way out in left field but does anyone have any recommendations on actions to take. I immediately removed most prized bottles, but there are 1000 bottles so I didn't want to remove everything. I've shut off the cooling unit opened the cellar door to let the smell dissipate. I read online to place pans of white vinegar around the room to absorb the smoke smell. Anything else I can do or is my collection pretty much shot?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=148067
Brand Marketing Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue à la cave Index du Forum -> Cave -> Les stratégies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.