Bienvenue à la cave Index du Forum Bienvenue à la cave
Forum de la guilde Bienvenue à la cave du serveur Nostalgeek

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

. Standing over a corner kick, Krol

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue à la cave Index du Forum -> Alcooliques anonymes -> Latteurs de boss
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: . Standing over a corner kick, Krol Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- A stunning climb in the world rankings and taking a set off the best female tennis player on the planet was reward enough for Eugenie Bouchards hard work in 2013. Now the native of Westmount, Que., is shooting for silverware. "I want to win a title (in 2014), thats for sure," said Bouchard, who surged to No. 32 in the WTA rankings this year from 144th. "Ill be happy with any title but the bigger the tournament is the better it will be. And my ultimate objective is a Grand Slam." Besides her lofty rise in the WTA standings, Bouchard defeated Ana Ivanovic -- then ranked world No. 12 -- in the second round of Wimbledon, forced Serena Williams to three sets in Cincinnati and was named WTA Newcomer of the Year. These accomplishments have earned Bouchard, who turns 20 in February, the Bobbie Rosenfeld Award as The Canadian Press female athlete of 2013. Bouchard received 45 per cent of ballots cast, finishing well ahead of snowboarder Dominique Maltais and speedskater Christine Nesbitt, who each had 11 per cent. "Its special," Bouchard said of the award, which is determined through balloting among sports editors and broadcasters across the country. "It just shows how much hard work Ive put in this year that Ive had good results. It makes me more proud of my year." Bouchard said her first full year on the tour allowed her to appreciate the differences from the junior circuit, where she starred in 2012 while winning the Wimbledon junior championship. "I feel like Ive had a lot of good experiences this year that will help me in the future," she said. "I got to play a lot of big matches on centre courts at Grand Slams like at the French Open and Wimbledon." Fellow tennis player Milos Raonic was voted The Canadian Press male athlete of the year on Thursday. Canadas team of the year will be revealed Saturday. A number of womens tennis players have won the Canadian Press honour over the years. Aleksandra Wozniak was the last to do so, taking the honour in 2009. Helen Kelesi and Carling Bassett are also former winners. Praise poured in for Bouchard from those who selected her for the Rosenfeld Award, originally awarded in 1933 and named for the Olympic champion and all-round athlete who was voted Canadas top female athlete for the first half of the 20th century. "Eugenie Bouchard is a name I think were going to be hearing a lot of in the future," said Montreal Gazette sports editor Stu Cowan. "Shes only going to get better and seems to have the game -- and the strength -- to make it into the top 10. Her name could be at the top of this list for years to come. A real breakout year from her." Pierre Champoux, news director at Radio-Canada.ca, suggested there doesnt seem to be much that can stop her from continuing her dramatic rise in the rankings. "How far will she go?" Champoux said. "Eugenie Bouchard opened the eyes of all Canadians with her dazzling progress among the best tennis players in the world." The expectations are high, but Bouchard says shes not going to let that get to her. "I put enough pressure on myself, so Im just going to focus on that and not worry about what other people think because thats out of my control," she said. "I really just want to focus on my tennis and, if I play well, if I perform well, then the results will come." Moses Woldu, sports director at Newcap TV (CKSA, CITL) in Lloydminster, Alta., put it succinctly for why he selected Bouchard. "Moving 100 spots in the tennis world rankings speaks for itself." Maltais, of Petite-Riviere-Saint-Francois, Que., enjoyed a stellar year of her own, winning the overall World Cup snowboard cross title and a world silver medal. That was enough for Bob Addison, sports anchor for Vancouver radio station CKNW. "Tough choice, but Maltais takes it as the overall World Cup champ," he said. Others who received votes included heptathlete Brianne Theisen-Eaton, paralympic swimmer Valerie GrandMaison, gymnast Rosie MacLennan, snowboarder Maelle Ricker, mixed martial artist Alexis Davis, freestyle skier Chloe Dufour-Lapointe, snowboarder Spencer OBrien and bobsledder Kaillie Humphries. Bouchard becomes the fourth tennis player to win the Bobbie Rosenfeld Award. Carling Bassett took it in 1983 and 1985, Helen Kelesi in 1989 and 1990 and Aleksandra Wozniak in 2009. Steve Grogan Super Bowl Jersey .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Tedy Bruschi Super Bowl Jersey . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. http://www.cheappatriotssuperbowljerseys.com/christian-sam-super-bowl-jersey/ . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. Elandon Roberts Super Bowl Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Marcus Cannon Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. CHESTER, Pa. -- The Montreal Impact were handed a seventh-straight league defeat on Saturday night, falling 2 -1 on the road despite out-shooting and out-possessing Eastern Conference rival Philadelphia Union. Sebastien Le Toux, the home sides French forward, completed his brace by taking advantage of two defensive miscues, one in the first half and one in the second. The Impact controlled an incredible 68 per cent of the possession and outshot their hosts 11 to eight, but could not break through until substitute Maxim Tissots 79th minute consolation goal. "I look at the game, and I wonder how we lost that game," manager Frank Klopas told reporters after the match. "Thats whats going through my mind. Maybe I saw a different game, but then I look at everything on the stat sheets, other than two mistakes that we made again, and its just incredible, you know? Final third, I think there were moments where we could have been better. Our quality in the final pass was a little off. But we controlled the game, we had possession of the game, and we had opportunities. "Two mental mistakes again, its just mind-boggling to me." Klopas made five changes to the side that beat Salvadoran side CD FAS on Wednesday night in the CONCACAF Champions League. Marco Di Vaio was left out of the 18 entirely, with Jack McInerney starting as the lone striker against his former team. Troy Perkins, Patrice Bernier, Eric Miller, and Wandrille Lefevre were all added to Montreals 4-2-3-1 formation. Coming into the match, the club had conceded the second most goals in Major League Soccer. It took just 12 minutes for Philadelphia to take advantage of that, breaking the deadlock with an easy goal that resulted from an innocuous-looking goal kick. The play started with an over-hit Montreal corner kick, which could only be pushed over the net by Matteo Ferrari. Moving quickly, goalkeeper Zac MacMath booted a deep pass for Le Toux, with both Bernier and Krzysztof Krol in position to defend. The ball bounced and Bernier flapped at a clearance, before Krol headed the ball beyond an onrushing Troy Perkins. Le Toux was able to collect in space and shoot on an empty net. It was a miscommunication between the three players. "I think the goalkeeper was calling out, he probably thought the goal was comming to the side and (Krol) hit the ball to the side," Bernier explained.dddddddddddd "Its just silly little mistakes that we do. At that time, they hadnt really created anything, and then they go one-nil up 12 minutes into the game." "Its hard for me (to tell), because I dont hear," Klopas added. "But if youre first to the ball, clear that ball." It was a 1-0 game at the half, but Montreal held the ball and had better passages of play after conceding the goal. The McInerney return was a top storyline for this game, but it was former Impact forward Andrew Wenger, the other part of the April trade, who arguably had the better performance. Subbed in around the 60 minute mark, Wenger immediately setup Philadelphias second goal. Bursting forward from his wide left position, he sparked a quick counter attack, playing Le Toux into space on the right hand side. The forward completed his brace with a low, left footed shot that caught Perkins guessing to his right, shielded by a pair of Impact defenders. There was a Montreal chance on the other end, with substitute Anthony Jackson-Hamel coming close in the 70th minute. Standing over a corner kick, Krol hit a low drive that the 21-year-old was able to back-heel flick, but the effort came off the far post and into the arms of MacMath. Tissots goal was the product of added pressure in the 79th minute of play. Winning a free kick on the far right side, Andres Romeros service found the unmarked sub at the far post, and Tissot was able to beat MacMath with a one-touch redirection that was hit low and into the corner. Montreal was then denied a penalty shot in the 90th minute, when Gorka Larreas turn-around cross appeared to have struck Ray Gaddis in the hand. Referee Fotis Bazakos did not point to the spot. "I think the second half, we came out (well)," Bernier said. "It was probably one of our better second halves, too. Usually we come out flat, but we pushed, and we were unlucky at certain points to not find that final pass or final touch to tie it up. At the end of the day, the last seven games have been the same story." The 10th place Impact fall to a record of 3-14-5 with the loss. The team returns to Stade Saputo next weekend for a matchup against the 9th place Chicago Fire. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue à la cave Index du Forum -> Alcooliques anonymes -> Latteurs de boss Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.